27,188 subscribers a community for 6 monthslast post today [+]
A place to post images containing some kind of geometric patten, or just nice shapes
- ^< 1. No Spam
- No excessive posting or self promotion. It's OK every once in a while but not too frequently. Keep content relevant
- ^< 2. Keep it Civil
- No personal attacks of other readers of the subreddit. No racism, no speech, no witch hunts. Theres a difference between banter and insults, please don't cross it.
- ^< 3. No Memes
- There should be no need to post memes in this subreddit, it is centered around geometrically pleasing images.
- Text should also not be on the picture unless it is some kind of analysis
- ^< 4. Content Must be High Quality
- No screenshots please, no memes, please try to find the highest quality photos you can. You can do reverse image searches using sites such as tineye
- ^< 5. Follow the Rules of Reddit
- We encourage you to also follow the reddiquette. Links to these below Rules of Reddit Reddiquette
- ^< 6. Please Flair Your Posts
- I understand on mobile it can be tricky, but if you can please flair them. It makes my life a whole lot easier
- ^< 7. Image posts only
- We only allow images, gifs, and videos
- We are currently not accepting text posts
- This may change in the future depending on feedback
- ^< 8. Failure to follow rules could end in bans
- There is a strike system in this subreddit. You will receive warnings for less serious offense and temporary bans if they persist but probably no perma-bans
- Serious offences will lead to a warning followed by a ban, however, if extreme enough an immediate ban
- ^< 9. Crossposts should be credited
- More of a courtesy than a rule but if you take a post from here and post it elsewhere you should put "(x-post /R/geometryisneat)" (with a lower case r) in the title.
- ^< 10. No Reposts
- No reposts from the current front page, the top 42, or the last 2 months (unless the post did poorly, however do not spam it)
Check out these subreddits!
If you have any questions or suggestions be sure to message the moderators