364,321 subscribers a community for 4 months, 3 weekslast post today [+]
Welcome to the subreddit!
This subreddit is dedicated to the obscure details and easter eggs found in movies
Don't forget you can get screenshots from movies at movie-screencaps.com.
- Details must be obscure, specific and intentional.
- All comments must be civil. Comments calling out rule breaking submissions such as "i noticed this" will be removed.
- All submissions must include the name of the movie in the title.
- NSFW content must be distinguished as such.
- Submissions must be movies, TV shows and games should go to /r/TVDetails and /r/GamingDetails.
- Make sure your submission has an explanation either in the title or in the comments and add "(explanation in comments)" to your title.
- No memes, meta or request posts.
- No politics. This could include political figures.
- No common reposts, reposts from the last month or top 50.
- No spoilers in the title. Don't browse /new if you're worried about this. Submissions from movies that are still in theatres will also be removed.
- Animated Disney and Pixar related submissions will be removed on weekdays, this is due to a high amount of them. They are allowed on weekends.
Submissions or comments that include untagged spoilers, personal/identifiable information or aren't in English will also be removed.
All submissions should be in English.
If a post or comment breaks the rules, please don't just complain. Hit the report button and we'll look into it ASAP :).
[Visible text](#s "Hidden text")