17,696,667 subscribers a community for 10 years, 11 monthslast post today [+]
- Directly link to published peer-reviewed research articles or a brief media summary
- No summaries of summaries, re-hosted press releases, reviews or popular reposts (over 100 upvotes)
- Research must be less than 6 months old
- No sensationalized titles, all titles must include the model where applicable
- No blogspam, images, videos, infographics
- All submissions must be flaired and contain a link to the published article, either in the submission link or as a standalone comment.
- On-topic. No memes/jokes/etc.
- No abusive/offensive/spam comments.
- Non-professional personal anecdotes may be removed
- Arguments dismissing established scientific theories must contain substantial, peer-reviewed evidence
- No medical advice!
- Repeat or flagrant offenders may be banned.
> - filter by field - Animal Sci. - Anthropology - Astronomy - Biology - Cancer - Chemistry - Computer Sci. - Engineering - Environment - Epidemiology - Geology - Health - Mathematics - Medicine - Nanoscience - Neuroscience - Paleontology - Physics - Psychology - Social Sci. - Sci Discussion
Upcoming AMAs (All times and dates are USA East Coast Time)
Date Time (Eastern Time - USA)|Person|Description :-------:|:--------:|:--------: 21 Sep-10am|Project Discovery: Exoplanets Team | Using Citizen Science to Find Exoplanets 21 Sep-4pm|OSIRIS-REx Team Members | NASA's OSIRIS-REx Asteroid Sample Return Mission and Earth Gravity Assist 22 Sep-1pm|American Geophysical Union AMA: Dr. Sarah Hörst 23 Sep-11am|APECS / Early Career Polar Scientists 25 Sep-1pm|Johns Hopkins Medicine AMA 26 Sep-11am|American Chemical Society AMA 27 Sep-1pm|PLOS Science Wednesday: